Our Notary Public Services
Our Mr Kevin Newry is a Notary Public (Notary Public Solicitors Castlewellan) and is available by appointment to undertake the functions of a Notary
We can help you to legalise your documents making your life easier and saving you time and hassle. We understand how complex it can be getting your documents authenticated in the UK, that’s why we have introduced a new service for the legalisation of birth, death and marriage certificates, and also for degree certificates from UK universities.
Note that you have to supply us with the original documents in order for us to be able to have them notarised or legalised. Birth, death and marriage certificates need only be Apostilled at the foreign and common wealth office, but degrees need to be notarised first and then Apostilled.
The above procedures apply for documents originating from countries who are signatories to the Hague Convention, documents from those countries who are not signatories might also need to be authenticated by the appropriate embassy. The price of these services are contingent upon the individual embassies and will vary accordingly.
Our service is reasonably priced, and we can have your documents legalised within three days.
An Explanation of Notary Services in Northern Ireland (Notary Public Solicitors Castlewellan)
We can issue notarial certifications for every country in the world. When documents issued or signed in the UK are to be used in a different country, it is often necessary to have those documents Notarised and/or Legalised under Apostille. Notarial Certificates and/or Apostille Legalisations may be required, amongst other, for the following documents:
- Powers of Attorney for worldwide use
- International Affidavits, Sworn Statements, and Depositions
- Commercial Documents for Worldwide use
- Corporate Documents for Worldwide use
- Certificates of Incorporation for Worldwide use
- Certificates of Good Standing for Worldwide use
- Certified Translations
- Language Certificates
- Education Certificates for Worldwide use
- Doctors and Dentists Examination Submission
- Birth Certificates
- Change of Name
- Marriage Certificates & Confirmation of Single Status
- Certified Copy Documents
- Statutory Declarations
- Legalisation Services at Embassies and Consulates for Worldwide use
If the country where the UK documents are to be used is not a signatory to The Hague Convention 1961, the UK documents will need to be Legalised in the following manner:
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office will need to certify the authenticity of the UK Officer’s signature and/or seal (e.g. the Notary’s signature and seal); and
- The Embassy, Consulate or Chamber of Commerce (as the case may be) of the country where the documents are to be used will need to certify the authenticity of the above Foreign & Commonwealth Office certificate.